Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm live! Woo hoo!



It has been a long time between drinks. I've been busy moving into a super cute apartment, but I'm back with exciting news regarding my vintage venture!   

Audrey & Mary vintage is now live! You can check out the store by clicking the banner above, or by clicking here. 

As a special offer to anyone who happens to follow my blog, I'm offering free shipping to all readers! Simply use the code "snippets" when finalising your purchase. 
Furthermore, if you refer a friend or a follower to either my blog or the Audrey & Mary facebook page, you will receive 15% off your next purchase! All you need to do is:

Step 1.
Tell a friend about it, and have them follow 'Snippets' or 'Like' Audrey & Mary on facebook. 

Step 2.
  Leave a comment on this post with your name (or username), your friends name (or username) , and your email address. 

Step 3. 
The 15% discount code will land in your inbox for you to redeem at any time! 



I'm currently stocking a cute range of one-of-a-kind women's wear, childrens wear and rare find knick knacks/collectors items for the home. More items are being added daily. 

I am in the process of sourcing some totally dapper mens wear and in the future, I'm considering branching out into home made & custom scents and perfumes!   So keep an eye on us and spread the love! 



my current favourite item in the store are these lilac high waisted women's shorts. If I had found them in my size I wouldn't be parting with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment