Friday, December 30, 2011

Introductions.


In the spirit of the new year, I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself.

If this is your first time here, welcome to my little corner of the internet! I am always on the look out for new blogs to follow, so please leave a comment and introduce yourself as well.



Who Am I?

I am a 23 year old  girl woman who lives in Perth, Australia.
I moved here just under two years ago from Sydney, and am madly in love with this tiny peaceful city.

I am also a vegetarian, animal crazy, artsy fartsy theatre geek; and these themes re occur regularly in my blog.


What Do I do?


A lot of things!
First and foremost I am I full time student. I study Arts Management. It is basically an MBA that is specific to arts related business.  I study arts law, marketing, business theory, economics and arts production. This means one day I might be a producer, or the general manager of a theatre company.
I also have dreams of running my own dance studio, but my future is still very much unwritten.

In the meantime, I work on a freelance basis across a range of creative fields. I work as a stage and production manager, a costume designer and a performer.  I’ve worked on producing non-profit film festivals to designing costumes for fringe festival performances. In the past I’ve also performed as a burlesque artist at resort hotels and corporate functions. 



I also recently opened a tiny little online vintage store called Audrey & Mary. 

What Do I blog About?

Anything and everything!  Sometimes I’ll write about my latest professional project, but more often than not I write about things that are relevant to my lifestyle and interests;
- Cooking and recipes. (mostly vego, sometimes vegan!)
- Eco philosophy.
- Fashion. (Vintage galore!)
- The Arts.



- Human Rights.

I also chronicle my adventures in my city, and when I travel (which is fairly often).  My wonderful other half, Tim, is a main character in most of my adventures. He runs his own popular music blog, so if you’re into that kind of thing you should check him out. 



What Do I take Photos With?

My iPhone. Almost all of the photos that accompany my personal posts are taken with my iPhone 4s. I used Instagram or Picture show to edit them.  I know it’s lazy, but it is so easy and I think it looks effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment