Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little Loves


I am less than a week away from launching my online store, Audrey & Mary vintage, but just had to share todays little victory.


I wandered into a Red Cross store and was drawn to a cupboard in the corner. Inside were the most divine little pieces! Gingham and button ups as far as the eye could see. My ovaries were on fire. I swear, I had to come home and force feed myself the pill.  

I ended up bonding with a fellow childless 20-something working the counter, as we poured over the tiny cuteness and compared iPhone photos of the dear littles in our lives. 

So this is what I left with, and i'll probably go back for more before the week is through. There were some adorable brown leather sandals I had my eye on, and some pieces for little boys too (although I must say, tiny dresses are my favourite). 

Looks like Audrey & Mary will have a Littles section as well. 
I'm so excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment