Monday, May 28, 2012

A long summer. A short Winter.

Summer has reluctantly left our tiny city,  and what exists of winter is ever so slowly moving in. 
I have been putting my heart and my mind through their paces with my studies and a fantastic new job, hence my neglect around here. 

I am thinking over the next 8 weeks that I may make the switch to wordpress, or at the very least, re-design and re-commit to posting here regularly.  

In the meantime,  it is much easier to let the pictures do the talking as to what I've been up to recently. 


Homemaking; fresh cut flowers and macaroons for my 24th birthday. 

Homemaking; on Tuesdays, we roast together. 

Lovemaking; Tim & I took our first big trip together in February, to the south coast of NSW to attend his best friends wedding. I took this photograph of him in his suit.

Wandering; I travelled to Melbourne for work training. This was the view from my room on the 25th floor. 

Learning; Aesop HQ in Melbourne for training. 

Learning; to skate at the very end of a lengthy summer. 

Preparing; for winter skin with some home alchemy. I cut these from Tim's apartment landscaping.

Unwinding; soy candles, essays and a hot bath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment