Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Check Your Head



This is the song that is keeping the groove in my step at the moment.

This weekend, I'm off the the West Coast Blues n' Roots festival in Fremantle!
Want to know who is playing?



Oh, no one special. You know, just Bob freaking Dylan!


While we're on the subject of tunes and grass roots, if you're a fan of Blue King Brown, or music in general, can I suggest you buy this album?

It was produced in conjunction with The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival.
Some of you may or may not already know that I am co-ordinating the festival this year, and I am loving my role.

Its really hard to endorse this album without making it sound like a blatant plugging of my agenda, but even if I wasn't involved with festival this year, I'd still recommend it.


In the spirit of shameless plugging (or giveaway grubbing) and hippie inclinations - one of my favorite blogs 'My Little Loves' is having a give away. Go over and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment