Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sunday Snippets


I did it!
I actually made it to the second instillation of Sunday snippets; a collection of bits and pieces that have inspired me or moved me during the week.



Another head wreath from Etsy. Yeah, I'm a little obsessed.



I love the look of henna tattoos. I love the idea of having something beautiful on my skin that lasts long enough for admiration, but not long enough for regret.
There are a few local henna artists in Perth. I think I might make an appointment and get something pretty done.



I've actually know about this one for a long time. Its an old favorite which became particularly relevant this week. Owen and I decided to go our separate ways. I'm doing alright. Taking the time to heal and focus on other things. Allowing myself to cry when I need to, and enjoying my own company.

"But lonely is a freedom the breaths easy and weightless,
and lonely is healing if you make it."




I'm giving my support to the 'Too Many, Too Soon' project.

Pop onto the website and have a look around. Listen to what David Field has to say.
Upload your photo and show your support for The Kids Help Line, and your solidarity with people everywhere who are working towards making it more acceptable for young and old people alike to seek help.

1 comment: