Saturday, January 21, 2012

Audrey & Mary Announcement!


Just a quick post with a bit of an announcement!


 I am moving house in less than a month and downsizing. I am going to lose an entire room. At present, my sewing room is over run with pretty vintage finds that don't fit me, but that I couldn't bare to leave behind. It makes sense that these gorgeous garments should have an opportunity to be worn with pride. 

So,  I started an Etsy store. You can find it here. 




I decided to call it Audrey  & Mary, after my respective grandmothers.

I've been spending a lot of time getting to know my paternal grandmother whilst I've been in Sydney on this internship. Her house is full of wonderful pretty handmade things, like these awesome 70's flower print pillowcases that I slept on last night.



I do have a million projects coming out of my proverbials at the moment  so I won't start selling until I'm settled back in Perth in February, but please stay tuned! I'm very excited! 


My paternal grandmothers dressing table. 



No comments:

Post a Comment