Sunday, September 25, 2011

Adventures Of Late.

Its been a long time! I could write rambling apologies for my absence, but it has been a whirl wind few months of fun, adventures and getting amongst it - which is really nothing to apologize for.
I have many tales and a backload of photos to share which I will attend to ever so slowly, but for now, my most recent adventures and forays into springtime!

Spring has been a cliche for me when it comes to new beginnings. Winter was a struggle, and I made no secret of that.


However nothing is permanent, and spring came full of new promise, adventures and this handsome face.



Spring also came with the promise of slightly longer days in gentle sunshine, picnicking at cottage gardens in remote historic towns with friends.


The born-again feeling that spring brings is encouraging me to eat consciously. The boy and I have made ourselves regulars at a local vego/organic/vegan orientated cafe. I've never been an advocate for vegan food, but this place has me converted.



My tried and tested favorite vegan breakfast; bean compote, spinach, grilled tomato, homemade hummus on toast and sweet fig tempeh.



My city is gearing up for festival season, which means sideshows galore. I was lucky enough to score a free ticket to see Kimbra perform live a few weeks ago.



If you haven't heard of her, do yourself a favor:





The thing I like best abut spring in Perth is that you still get the occasional shower. There really isn't anything nicer than a spring shower. Days when we cant be out romping in the sunshine, we stay in, bake, watch movies, and devour.





My spring picnic outfit of choice. Vintage gingham dress and one of a kind Mr Individual hat!
My addiction to pretty vintage dresses in baby blue is growing stringer by the day. Such a fun colour!



No comments:

Post a Comment