Thursday, May 19, 2011

Step into my office..

The best thing I did for myself this week was disable my facebook, and move my work space outside into the courtyard.

Its a full moon. That might explain my last post.

Its been raining rather heavily for the first time in months here, and I find it so much easier to work outside where I can rug up, plug in, smell the damp earth and listen to the rain falling around me whilst I work.


The blanket was a hand made gift given to me by my Grandmother for my 21st birthday.
She knitted one square for each year of my life. It is perfect for throwing over knees or shoulders in this kind of weather.

I've also grown very attached to that re-useable coffee cup. Its an extension of my hand and always full of delicious peppermint tea.



The office relocation has done wonders for my productivity.
Check out the trailer that we've just released for the Human Rights Arts & Film Festival!
I'm getting very close to finalizing the perth program and I couldn't be prouder of what I do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment